If you are a tech savvy, you definitely love installing and uninstalling all types of apps. The Google play store is one of the best features you can have on your phone because it gives you access to your favorite apps and many others. Considering that some Android devices do not come with the play store installed, you would need to download it and install it on your device to enjoy the endless entertainment it can offer you. You can have the latest version of the play store installed on your device so you can begin enjoying what it has to offer. Once you have it installed, here are some of the things you can do to get the very best experience from the store app.
1. Find out everything you can enjoy from the store apart from going through the different apps, reviews and ratings There is just so much you can do to better manage the app and enjoy your device more every day. Learn as many tricks and tips to use the Google app store.
2. To control downloads that are done using your phone in case you have other people accessing the device, make a point of placing passwords. play store download for pc This ensures that only secure downloads are done from your device and that no application is downloaded without your knowledge.
3. Get the best and most recent apps by filtering and making changes to your search list. Usually, older and popular apps appear first, but you can make changes to this so you can get the listing according to your preferences. The settings part of the play store can help you make easy changes.
4. Even though it is possible to link your credit card to the play store, you can opt for other alternatives as far as purchasing the applications are concerned. For instance, you can buy a Google Gift Card to buy new apps every time you redeem it. You only need to enter a code for you to start downloading the apps that you are most interested in.
5. Add your favorite apps to a wish list for later purchases. The created list makes your purchase easier every time because you do not have to go through the entire offers available when you are finally ready to buy your purchases.
6. To keep annoying app notifications at bay, you can disable the notifications. You can easily do this from the play store settings.
7. To get rid of widgets that show up on the home screen every time you install a new application, un-tick the ‘auto add widgets’ box from the settings.
8. Make use of the android device manager that gives you control over your device right from the play store so you can do things such as lock the device, call and erase unwanted data. With the manager, you can also download apps from the web version of play store to give you a more pleasant experience every time.